Attention all blanketeers! Join us for our Spring Make-A-Blanket Day! Our next event will take place on Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 at the COLLEGE OF THE CANYONS EAST GYM. We encourage you to invite your friends and family to help support a wonderful cause. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more updates on our event!
To Participate in our MABD: Please read all directions and use the link at the end to sign up for the event so that we can prepare for the most comfortable experience for everyone.
- Children and Adults are all welcome. Children under the age of 10 may struggle to participate.
- Children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult and must sign this insurance waiver in order to participate. Please bring signed waiver with you.
- We ask that all participants sign this photo release form and bring it with them so we can share the success of our event.
- If you crochet or sew, you must bring your own supplies and machines. If you want to make no-sew fleece, please bring a 54″ x 45″ of fleece (a yard and a half cut off of a bolt) with you. DO NOT CUT THE FLEECE INTO SMALLER PIECES! You need one piece for each shift you plan to serve. For the February 22nd, 2020 event you are required to bring fleece!
- You may sign up for as many shifts as you feel you can work. If you need service hours, please bring your service hour form with you. We cannot go back and sign service hour logs after the event has closed.
- Service hours are only signed on the day of the event as that is the only day that the Chapter Coordinator is available.
If you are unable to participate in this year’s event directly, but you are interested in helping, the following will directly benefit our organization:
- please bring a piece of fleece 54″ x 45″ (a yard and a half off of the bolt) We HIGHLY recommend Joann Fabric as they are wonderful supporters of ours. Please tell them Project Linus sent you.
- Cash or check donations are always welcome. Please make checks out to Project Linus and bring them to the check-in table that day, or send them to the address on our donations page
- Go online to Project Linus National Headquarters and make an online donation to our chapter (BE SURE TO LIST SANTA CLARITA VALLEY / ANTELOPE VALLEY / SYLMAR CHAPTER OR ELSE WE MAY NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE FUNDS). Sharon Garvar Chapter Coordinator
- Make a purchase from our Amazon wish list and send it to us (address in wish list)
- Send a Jo-Ann gift card to our chapter address.