Attention all blanketeers! Join us for our annual Fall Make A Blanket Day! Our next event will take place on October 22, 2022! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to help support a wonderful cause. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more updates on our event!
To Participate in our MABD: Please read all directions and use this link to sign up for the event so that we can prepare for the most comfortable experience for everyone.
- If you crochet or sew, you can donate the completed blankets. If you want to make no-sew fleece, please bring a 54″ x 45″ of fleece (a yard and a half cut off of a bolt) with you. DO NOT CUT THE FLEECE INTO SMALLER PIECES! Each completed blanket you donate is equivalent to one service hour.
- You may sign up for as many blankets as you feel you can bring. We can adjust the total number of blankets at the event. If you need service hours, please fill out the sign-up form. We cannot go back and sign service hour logs after the event has closed.
- Service hours are only signed on the day of the event as that is the only day that the Chapter Coordinator is available.
If you are unable to participate in this year’s event directly, but you are interested in helping, the following will directly benefit our organization:
- please bring a piece of fleece 54″ x 45″ (a yard and a half off of the bolt) We HIGHLY recommend Joann Fabric as they are wonderful supporters of ours. Please tell them Project Linus sent you.
- Cash or check donations are always welcome. Please make checks out to Project Linus and bring them to the check-in table that day, or send them to the address on our donations page
- Go online to Project Linus National Headquarters and make an online donation to our chapter (BE SURE TO LIST SANTA CLARITA VALLEY / ANTELOPE VALLEY / SYLMAR CHAPTER OR ELSE WE MAY NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE FUNDS). Sharon Garvar Chapter Coordinator
- Make a purchase from our Amazon wish list and send it to us (address in wish list)
- Send a Jo-Ann gift card to our chapter address.